Lost something on campus? The MONSU Workshop is the final resting place for all lost property.
Due to the amount of Lost Property that we receive, unfortunately we can’t store items for more than 1 month. Please read through our policy below to find out more.
Any lost property handed to the Workshop can be collected from us during our opening hours.
What we accept:
- Valuables (Laptops, cameras, jewellery) are kept until end of semester
- Bank/Debit/Credit cards will be shredded after 1 month.
- Passports and driving licences will be returned to the appropriate government body after 2 weeks
- Student ID cards are sent to Monash Connect daily
- Clothing is kept for 2 weeks and then donated to charity if not collected
We do not accept:
- Drink bottles or lunch boxes
- Gym clothes, undergarments, shoes, socks
- Notes/Sheets of paper
- Large items of equipment: Sports/Travel/Music Equipments (eg. Helmets, Scooters, Skateboards, Trolleys, etc.)
Please send us a Lost Property Report.
We will contact you if your missing item gets handed into us.