Due to the amount of Lost Property that we receive, unfortunately we can’t store items for more than 1 month. Please read through our policy below to find out more.
Any lost property handed to the Workshop can be collected from us during our opening hours.
- Valuables (laptops, cameras, jewellery) are kept until the end of the semester.
- Bank/Debit/Credit cards will be shredded after 1 month.
- Passports and driving licences will be returned to the appropriate government body after 2 weeks.
- Student ID cards are sent to Monash Connect daily.
- Clothing is kept for 2 weeks and then donated to charity if not collected.
- We do not accept drink bottles and/or lunch boxes.
You will be required to supply us with ID upon collection of any item.
If you have lost any item please report it as missing giving as much detail as possible along with your contact details.
We will make every attempt to contact you if an item of lost property is handed in that matches your description.