The instructions on this page will help you to reply to your Notice of Referral and Hearing (NoRH).
Please follow these seven steps:
- Read the Academic Progress: Notice of Referral and Hearing flyer
- Look at the Information PowerPoint
- Watch the APC videos
- Follow the Letter Template to assist you to write your letter
- Students who have not completed LANTITE follow this Template
- Review available Monash University Support Services below to assist you to improve your academic performance and include in your 2020 plan
- Email your Student Response Form, letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback at least two working days before the due date.
Please provide Student Rights with your WES results and NoRH
- Read the Frequently asked Questions flyer
MONSU Student Rights office will be closed 19 December 2019 – 12 January 2020. We will be answering emails only from 9.00am – 5.00pm on the 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 January 2020. Our office will reopen 13 January 2020.
You must use this email address: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions regarding responding to the Notice of Referral and Hearing (NoRH)
Monash University Support Services
Contact your Lecturer or Tutor
Library Study Skills:
Visa information and financial help: